Come and be a part of our high-quality team
Why would you love the job?
You may have little experience – but be utterly determined to become a great tradesman.
Or you may have some experience – but still be utterly determined to become a great tradesman.
…we will give you that chance.
And when we say ‘We’ – we don’t mean a string of executives with fancy titles.
You’d be working with the founders of the business – Hub Property Care.
If you qualify, you will be joining a fast-growing and genuinely entrepreneurial ﬁrm in the home service industry.
…Hub’s ofﬁces are in Chelsea so you must either live within reach or be willing to relocate.
Get the job and you could become successful – maybe very successful indeed.
To stand a chance of getting the job you must:
- Genuinely love what you do – almost to the point of being obsessed.
- Be curious about every subject under the sun.
- Have a knack for making dry and complex subjects interesting and easy for our clients to understand.
- Be able to communicate clearly, accurately and persuasively.
- Not be put off by writing reports or speaking with people holding the highest positions at some of the high-end established businesses we work with.
- Relish hard work. Never quit till you’re 100% sure the job is done.
- Be able to come up with original ideas and solutions (but don’t mind borrowing and improving others’).
- Be fascinated by people – and know how to persuade them to do things.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
Why would you love working with Hub?
The team here aren’t particularly young – but they’re lively, good fun, determined and damn good at what they do.
Which is why they have become extremely successful amazingly fast.
In just over three years, Hub have become one of the market leaders in supplying multiple trades to very high-end clients in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington and beyond.
…This is no accident.The directors – with whom you will work directly – previously worked at an assortment of established companies, some holding very high positions – ﬁrms who you would instantly recognise.
So, you get the beneﬁts of working for a start-up – a small, tight team, the excitement and dynamic approach – with the pleasure of knowing you’re deﬁnitely going places.
Why so enthusiastic?
If you get the job you’ll be in on the ground floor with a business bound to become one of London’s largest and best of its kind.
You’ll get a decent salary. If you’re good or once you get good, you’ll get a good salary. If you become great, so will the money.
How to apply:
Send your CV (not just a bog-standard one, please) and a gutsy letter on why we should hire you.
…Don’t tell us you are diligent, hard-working and a team player. Sell yourself. Be original. Include any information or facts you believe stands you out from the crowd.
Tell us all the reasons why you’re deﬁnitely the one. Make us feel like we will kick ourselves if we don’t see you.
But do it now. As we need great people on board right away.
Send your CV and to be considered seriously include your gutsy letter to email@example.com
Why not make it the very next thing you do? This vacancy won’t be around for long.
Successful applicants will have an initial telephone meeting. We look forward to you joining us in shaping this exciting business.
Areas we cover across London